Saturday, May 26, 2007

SURVEY SAYS...

Well, I totaled up the "best place" lists I have. To be frank, it's not what I expected. A friend suggested that the results maybe skewed because I used some retirement lists. I'm surprised that towns like North Adams, MA or Madrid, NM is not appearing here because I know I've seen them in a couple lists.



Also, if a town was referenced in an article that I printed or saved for ANY reason - a point was given for that. For example, I recently pulled an article on the unique stores popping up in downtown Oxford, MS. So, Oxford got an extra point for that.

I am certain there are errors in my methods. However, it's an interesting listing none-the-less. I don't have the energy at the moment to redo it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I work in Newark DE - btw...not sure what is suppose to be so cool about that? I wonder. Go figure I've never been downtown....